Monday, July 30, 2012

Monkey's Fist Keychains

These are fun keychains that feature a knot tied around a steel ball bearing.  I currently have one large self-defense monkey's fist (1 1/16" ball bearing) and three minis (3/4" ball bearing).

The minis can be used to tie to a line and cast it easily (to a boat, across a river or to wind around tree branches).  Also a lot of fun to just play with, as the noose knot is retractable.  Also good for emergency cord, as always.  These I sell for $7 each ($3 S&H).

The larger self-defense size I am willing to part with for $12 ($4 S&H).  I really like it.

You must be 18 years or older to order.

 Fireball



Self-Defense Grey



Mini Blue & Mini Grey



1 comment:

  1. The Paracord monkey fist is part and parcel of my outdoor item list. I even have a monkey fist keychain that I use regularly. See more info on the Paracord monkey fist here: http://survival-mastery.com/diy/paracord-monkey-fist.html

    ReplyDelete